Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mr sterling graphite pencil drawing

pencil graphite drawing
There is a story behind this pencil drawing...

Ladies, never leave your husband home while you leave to the County fair with your friends. My wife decided to go to the Los Angeles County Fair with here employee. Yes, they invited me as the third wheel; however, I did not wish to walk and walk and walk on those fairgrounds. It is worse than being at Disneyland.

Anyhow, I decided to pop open a bottle of my favorite wine, Sterling Cabernet Sauvingnon Vintner's Collection.
sterling wine
Well, let just say Mr Sterling (drawing name) is a result of my wine encounter. To add insult to injury, my wife gets home and asked me, "what kind of cat is Mr. Sterling". I had no choice but to burst into laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free pencil drawing lessons broadcasted live

The USTREAM screen is used when I am broadcasting live from www.ustream.tv/channel/tutorial%3A-how-to-sculpt-in-clay---artistsculptor

When I am not broadcasting a list of current short movie clips are playing. Both 3D and 2D art is played.

I will try my best to embed the short videos recorded from the live broadcast on this blog.



click here to see me live on
my ustream.tv channel... 12:00 - 6:00 PM PST